2 days with Teddy Smooth

At the end of May, I went home to Canada for a week. It was a great week filled with surprises, a birthday party, and reuniting with friends and family. In my travel itinerary I had saved a couple days to spend in Vancouver with my brother. It has been a while since I have been able to spend more than a few hours with him, due to flights, holidays and other such scheduling issues. Living half way across the continent from him does not help the situation. I was greatly looking forward to a few days relaxing, sightseeing and general good times. Teddy did not dissapoint. He willing played tour guide for me, taking me to tons of places in Vancouver that I had never been to. He even played the part of the cheesy tourist so I could shoot some photos around town. My sister Melissa was there to join in the fun for the first day, and she was equally willing to play model for me :)
I had a really great time and I can't wait for them to come visit me so I can return the favor.













































Comments

  1. Great blog! Loving the photo shoot ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe i didnt know you had a blog! where on earth have i been! i love the vancouver pictures! they are amazing! the colore is so awesome! i hope i get to go there w/ you some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts