Mishawaka, Indiana Engagement Photography | Kaileigh & Ray

After waiting for snow, then the holidays, then more snow I was finally able to shoot Kaileigh and Ray's engagement photos in early January. Let me tell you it was COLD! The temp outside was 24 degrees, although with the wind chill it was more like -10 degrees! I arrived at Merrifield Park a few minutes before them and it was so freezing cold I thought they might want to cancel. Lucky for me, they wanted to brave the winter weather and we had a super fun photo shoot that produced fantastic photos! Her enthusiasm for uniqueness and his willingness to play along is distinctive of Kaileigh and Ray and the reason why I was laughing almost as much as I was shooting. They were up for pretty much anything! I am looking forward to shooting their wedding in much warmer conditions!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts