I am an Auntie albeit the "Crazy" one

I came home from a bridal shower a few months back and I was telling my boyfriend about this one crazy aunt. (There is always one) He asked me who would be the crazy aunt in my family. I stopped and thought about it for a while then with a laugh replied "Me!"
When my baby brother and his girlfriend announced they were pregnant I bawled my eyes out. I was so happy for them and for our family. My parents have been not very patiently waiting for a grandchild for years. My two sisters and I have not produced any so far and I think my parents had begun to lose hope. Thank goodness for my brother!!
I finished my little cry then I asked her due date and promtly bought my plane ticket home for a month after that. I wanted to give the new momma time to adjust and I also wanted to be one of the first visitors :)
I also knew I just had to do a baby bump session with the new momma to be. Megan is adorably sweet and I couldn't be happier she has my brother's heart.



Comments

Popular Posts